Ultrasonic Gun Cleaning
Why use Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Planning to maintain your firearms is an integral aspect of protecting your investment in tactical handguns, hunting rifles, assault rifles, and even revolvers.
Eight’s Armory cleans all of the firearms during for repair services, local law enforcement agencies, the US military, and local gun ranges.
Cleaning your firearm yourself is ok, but it fails in comparison to our ultrasonic cleaning process. We will completely remove lead shavings, residues from gunpowder, old grimy lubricants, in fact, any foreign contaminant may cause wear and or will impact the performance, to include, devalue the firearm.
- Formulated for ultrasonic gun cleaning with rust inhibitor and aluminum brightener
- Cleans virtually all metals, including steel, aluminum, titanium, and rainbow titanium finishes
- Eco-friendly formula
- Removes grease, oil, fingerprints, dirt, copper and carbon fouling
- Safe for polymer frames and component
- Specifically formulated for use on semi-auto/automatic weapons with water displacement properties.
7 Step Cleaning Process
- Cleaning Cycle
- Rinse and Scrub
- High-Pressure Air Dry
- Ultrasonic Oil Bath
- Dry and Wipe
- $30 PISTOLS/REVOLVERS
- $45 LONG GUNS
- 20% OFF MILITARY/LE/FIRE/EMS